By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Stick With Me LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Stick With Me LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Stick With Me LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Stick With Me LLC's web site are provided "as is". Stick With Me LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stick With Me LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Refund Policy
All sales are final, and we do not offer refunds. In addition, we are not responsible for our products melting during the shipping process. Stick With Me Sweets is not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control, local carrier miss-scans or inaccurate shipping information. Leaving a package at an address is ultimately up to the complete discretion of the individual delivery person and is therefore entirely outside our control. Customers are responsible for checking that all shipping information is correct before submitting an order as well as in their order confirmation email. Stick With Me Sweets is not responsible for any damages once they leave our facility. Our chocolates are best kept at temperatures of 55-65F, away from sunlight with a relative humidity of 50%. Please enjoy our products within ten days of purchase.
5. Allergies & Ingredients
Our chocolates are freshly prepared in a small kitchen that handle various ingredients and common allergens including wheat, sesame, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, milk, eggs.
The ingredients used in our regular 24 bonbon flavors are listed on the back of the box. Limited edition bonbons that are outside of these 24 flavors may contain anything. Please reach out to us or avoid consuming any bonbons that are outside of our regular flavors if you have any food allergies.
Any claim relating to Stick With Me LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.